Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Getting Ready for Vacation

I'm Ready! I wish we could go Now! Seriously though I still need to get things ready, I need to Clean out the camper which means Vacuuming Everything! The beds and floors you name it. I vacuum it. Plus then stock it with the stuff we'll need. I don't usually leave stuff in there all the time because of bugs and mice. YUCK! I haven't Seen any mice this year and i'm Praying that there aren't any. But we live in the country and mice are part of it. but still.. YUCK!
I want to buy a Fry daddy deep fryer this year. We have a BIG deep fryer but it's to big to take And it takes Forever to heat up. Since I don't cook in the camper I need stuff to take that I can fix fast and so I can contribute to the family meals. Everyone in our family that goes camping w/ us cooks somthing and brings it to One of the camper sites and we all eat together. Man we have some BIG meals! I would be happy with sandwiches etc. but nope, not some of my family. They want Roast and Chicken ench. etc.. it's crazy. But since I don't cook in my camper I have to find somthing to cook. I Can cook in my camper but our camper is so old that I'm scared to use the gas lol, it'd probably be fine but i'm a big chicken. lmao. We mostly eat Sandwiches and stuff like that for lunches. We take sandwich stuff and chips and dip. yum! We also taking lots of water this year. My parents have a newer camper and they are getting a filter for their faucet in their camper so we get thier water jugs they used to take. lol. I'm taking a Bunch of jugs of water and i'm making KoolAide and Tea instead of buying lots of pop. The kids get a pop and then put it down to go play and forget about it and when they come back thirsty they forget they had a pop already and get another one and it's a vicious cycle lol. With lots of pop wasted! So we're getting lots of Koolaide! Better then pop anyway. I'm just so ready to go. I Love where we camp. It's so nice and shady. we can go Trout fishing and swimming and out on the boats. ahhh. Let's go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I am coming with you! But don't expect me to cook in a camper. I can cook...but not without a cookbook, a crockpot, an oven, a stove, a fridge...

And..do I have to poop in a hole? I can't do that either.

Ok...let's just go to the Radison. Then we can poop in a bathroom and order room service!

8:00 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

You got it Girl!
LOL No we dont' Poop in a Hole LOL LOL LOL! omg i'm laughing so hard!
We have a bathroom in our camper lol.
Hey and I Love that Post card! Thanks

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Oh..Ok...we don't poop in a hole...good. I can come then. LOL...

Glad you liked your post card!

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Your to funny! You'll probably have to sleep on the Top Bunk though if that's ok with you. it's a bit cramped but I bet you'll fit. lol.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home