Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Parents are Home~

I am sooo happy. My Mom and Dad are back home from their trip. They got home last night at about 10:00 pm. Funny but I knew I missed them because i'm so used to either Seeing them everyday or at least talking to them everyday and Today when I saw my Dad I started crying. It hit me just How much I had missed them. My mom had some Beautiful pictures to show me of the rockies and Montana etc.. I can't Wait till she gets the pictures back from walmart. Shelbie rather snottly told them that they were Not doing that Ever again lol She Really missed my dad. Alot! They are the Bestest buddies. I know they had a Great time and they are really glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home