Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Parents are in California.

I talked to my Dad last night at about 7:00 pm and they were only about 2 hours away from my Great Aunts house in or Near Vacaville.
Well my mom called today and they were there safe and sound. Thank you God.
They got there at about 7:00 pm. I don't know about the time differance between here and there so sounds like good time to me. They were all relaxing and just enjoying time with family that they haven't seen in soooo long.
I guess one of my Dads cousins wanted to take them up to see the Redwoods but my mom didn't want to go. She said that she'd had enough riding in a car for awhile lol. They are supposed to leave to come back home in a few days or so. They want to go see the Grand Canyon and Mount rushmore on their way home. Sounds like soo much fun! I wish I could have gone.

Ok Jen (EC) I'm ready to go now. My bag is all packed! lol
We need to pick up Jen (veggiemom) on our way though. Lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

road trip I am there just know I go potty often! LOL

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Me to Jen so no worries! lol.

6:31 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

hey, me too! lol

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home