Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Parents Are on their Way To California

My Parents are on a Road trip to California as I type this. They are going with my Aunt and Uncle and their son. They're supposed to have a Small family reunion there with a few of my Great Aunts and Uncles etc.. They've been planning this for about 4 months now. My Dad is retired and he's been soo excited about this. He doesn't have Internet service at home or computer so he's been studying Every map that he can get his hands on. Trying to map out the best route from Arkansas to California lol. My mom called me at about 11:00 this morning and they were in Denver Co. They had stopped last night and slept for awhile and were back on the road. I'm excited for them. I wish we could have gone along too. I Love road trips! I would Love to see all the country that they are seeing. The only places i've ever been are New orleans, Missouri, and Oklahoma! Wow! lol I Love to travel. But $$ is a Big reason why I can't. I think they are going to a town outside San diego. Vacaville? I can't remember.
They're wanting to go to the Grand Canyon and a few other places on the way. Sounds exciting to me and I admit i'm a bit jealous. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I would love to take a road trip. I could go pick up Becky and then we could swing by you and pick you up and we can make our way across the country picking eachother up and driving!

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Man that would be AWsome!! Let's go! NOW!! lol

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

On my way! Oh wait...let me call in sick for tomorrow first LOL

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home