Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Dr who almost killed me is Being Sued

I'm just in Shock in a way. My friend shelly who's a nurse told me that she read in the paper that the Dr who botched my D&C in November and almost killed me is being sued. It said that a woman had to have an Emergency C-section and was sent home after x amount of days and then at home she started bleeding so the family took her back to the hospital, They called the Dr but he Never showed up! And the woman died of an embolisim. The family is now suing him.
I thought that this just happened. but it actually happened back in 2004! I can't even explain how I feel about this. I guess I thought that since he's a fairly new Dr. (I think he's been practicing for about 5 years or so) that I was his first "Victim" or something and I was hoping and praying that he'd learn from what happened to me and be more careful. But I guess I was his second mistake or maybe even more than that. I feel so let down. Or victimized or something. Yesterday after I found the newspaper article about it online I just cried. I felt like Why did this have to happen to me?! Why didn't he learn from his mistakes? Why couldn't he have thought about what happened when he wasn't at the hospital when he was needed and a woman died when he was doing my D&C? Why did I have to be hurt too? I'm just at a loss right now. I'm hurt and angry and very Sad for that poor family. Please God let him learn this time and I pray that that family gets all the $$ from him and the hospital possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

This man deserves the worst that he can get.

I wish someone stopped him before he hurt multiple people!

4:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home