Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Picked up my Mothers Ring today.

It only took a Month to get it! It was only supposed to take 2-3 Weeks. But today I finally got it. I Love it so much! It's so pretty. The only thing I didn't think about when I ordered it was that the names beside each BS are soooo small. I Mean Tiny, need a mangnifying glass to see them, Tiny! But the stones are so pretty and I am so glad I got it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I think I would like to see a picture of your ring on your finger, I think it sounds so pretty, can't wait to see it pLEEEEEEEASE, did I whine enough LOL

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL...I was thinking the same thing as Jen, Shelly. Where's the picture?!? It sounds beautiful

4:50 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Um...me too...want that picture!!

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home