Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sams In Home Therapy Starts tomorrow

His Therapist is coming here in the morning. 9:00 am! Yuck! I wish everyone could see my two kids right nowj. It's raining and they are outside playing in the rain and mud. It's not Storming it's just one of those soft spring rains that I Love to watch and after it's over Everything smells so fresh and clean outside. Now i've got to get busy and clean this house up so that Melissa doesn't think we live in a Pig Stye

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I love those rains....and I would love to come and play with the kids in it!

Let us know how the therapy is going!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

The girls love to jump on the trampoline in those kind of rains, we hardly have them anymore though

6:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home