Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Case of the Disappering Husband

My husband that is. Disapperaing because he's not here lately! Ok he's not Really disappered because I KNOW where he is. lol. My hubby is working himself to death!
Thursday he worked at his regular job 12 hours like usual. Then at 7:30 Pm he headed for the Hay field. He hauled hay till 1:30 the Next morning! Then came home, slept a little Tiny while and then went to help our friend Matt build fence! He did That until about 5:00 pm and then came home for about 1 1/2 hours and then left to Finish hauling the rest of the hay! He didn't get home until 4:30 THIS morning! He crawled into bed and slept for about 4.5 hours then his mom called and woke him up. Arrgghh! Love her to death but arrgghh! I made him go back to sleep for awhile then my cousin Sarah who's married to Billys best friend D called and asked him to help D today Rake hay in Their field. So that is where my wonderful, hard working hubby is right now. :( I miss him!
I am So very Thankful that he's not a dead beat husband kwim? but I just wish that he knew how to slow down some and spend more time with us. :(
The kids are really m issing daddy alot today. He should be home at a decent hour tonight. Well I hope and pray anyway. But then he'll be back at it tomorrow i'm sure. So much for a holiday weekend. But at least the pay is good. But it's Not worth not getting to see my husband that's for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

When chad was doing his own bussiness I would never ever see him either, it was so hard :( either you see him and be poor Orr I would never see him and still be just a little less poor! I go for poor LOL

5:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home