Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today is Our 16th Wedding Anniversary!

Wow I can't believe that 16 years have passed already. it just doesn't seem possible. 16 years ago I married The man of my Dreams, My Sweetheart. We had a small wedding with only my cousin Sarah as my Maid of honor and Billys Best friend who is Now Sarahs hubby Duane as his best man. Our Colors were Red and White. I carried a Big long boquet of red and white roses. Silk of course, I still have them :) Billy looked Soo handsome in his White Tux. I had the most beautiful dress! I had searched Forever to find just the right one. And I just happened to stumble upon a bridal shop going out of business in a nearby town and the Dress I fell in Love with was on Clearance for only $200.00! Amazing! While the wedding itself was small we had a Lot of people there. We honeymooned at a resort and had our own condo. It was magic!
So much has happened in our 16 years of marriage. Almost 6 years of Infertility and finally getting our baby boy Sam and then TTC AGain for 2 years and getting Shelbie! I'm so blessed!
I can't say that our marriage has been perfect, that's impossible. but I can say that when problems have come up we've tried to deal with them as a couple and work them out together. I can't even imagine being married to anyone else Ever. I am Truely THE most Blessed and Lucky woman in the Entire world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home