Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exhausted!

Thank God that i'm done Substituting for the Week. Mon-today I subed all day for a First Grade class. The teacher had training those days in the Building but she was out of the classroom after 8:30 so I was on my own. I liked it better that way anyway. She's a great teacher though and you can tell she Truely loves her kids. And they Reallly love her. They just run to her and give her huge hugs and tell her that they love her. It's so sweet! I don't think she and her DH ever had kids. I'll have to ask Billy about that. See The teacher mrs. B is Billys Best friends Aunt. So Billy knows her. She's a sweetie! I'd love for shelbie to have her as her teacher in first grade. But the poor woman has some doozies in her class! A couple of boys that will NOT listen for anything and a few Girls too! One little boy Darrin is just so annoying! He makes me want to Shake some sence into him. He'll just look at you and then Do the Very thing you told him Not to do! Needless to say he got in trouble quite a bit!
I'm so glad that I have the rest of the week off. Tomorrow is shelbies Preschool day and they are having a Mothers day Tea. It'll be so much fun. SHelbies so exctied about it. And then afterward we're going to have lunch with shelbies best friend C and her mom. This will be the first time for that and i'm Nervous! What if the mom and I have nothing to talk about? What if she doesnt' like me? Gosh I sound like a little kid. Lol. Oh well I have to try this at least once! I'm such a homebody and i'm so shy around people I first meet. I'll be praying that everything goes well. Shelbie and C are the best of friends and since they won't go to the same school for K. This will be the last time their in school together. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home