Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I think I know What Billys getting me for Mothers day

Billy was talking to the kids last night about what I wanted for mothers day. Shelbie had asked me about a week ago what I wanted for mommys day lol. I told her that I really wanted a Mothers ring. But that I figured I would have to wait for awhile to get one since $$ is kinda tight right now. Well apparently she told Daddy that I Really wanted a mothers ring for Moms Day. So Billy was hem hawing around last night asking about rings and mothers day and what I wanted and what size ring I wore, Not the least bit suspicious lol. I just came right out and said "Well if I ever get a mothers ring that I want soo much I want all the kids Birth stones on it. Feburary for Sam, September for Shelbie and November for Zachary. I didn't know what he'd think about me wanting Zacharys BS on there too but he didn't say anything. Zach is my baby too, even if he's not with us on earth. I'm so excited to see if I do get one this year. I've only been wanting one for like Forever! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home