Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Feeling Better.

Wow What a differance a Day makes. Well even 1/2 a day lol.
I am feeling so much better today then yesterday. Better then even this morning. Those prayers are working!!
I'm still coughing some but only when I need to Not just coughing all the time. I am finally getting that stuff coughed up out of my lungs Yuck! My head feels better today too. This morning I was really stuffed up but it was mainly because I left the ceiling fan on all night since it was so hot last night. After a pot of hot coffee and an allergy/sinus pill I feel lots better. I Hate having allergies. But at least this is on the mend. Thank you God

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

glad your on the ups!

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home