Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Shelbies Kindergarten Registration

Yesterday I went to the school and picked up the packet to register Shelbie for Kindergarten. O M G! Acccccccckkkkkkk. I can Not believe that my baby girl is going to go to kindergarten this fall. Why does time have to fly by so fast? it seems like she should still be a baby. It seems just like yesterday she has horrible colic and Acid reflux. Gosh. I am going to Bawl like a Big ole' baby on her first day. Heck I Almost cried just filling the papers out =(
We go on Monday at 10:15 for her Screening. She thought that Monday was her first day of school lol Boy she was a little scared there for a second. I know she'll do great though in K. She Loves preschool and makes friends so easily. Waahhhh My baby is getting to big.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I dragged my feet hard when it was Jordans time to go to Kindy. I just hated the thought.

3:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home