Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Spotting Again! TMI

I getting So tired of this! Every since we lost the baby my AF's have been Regular. Which is a miracle in itself since I never got AF regularly in oh.. 16 years! I would go 2-3 months without her and then have to take meds to get her sorry self here. Well Now they have decided to be regular. Wow! But the last 2 months i've been getting spotting about 1-2 weeks After AF leaves. AF started this month on April 9th. Lasted a bit longer then usual though 9 days instead of 7. now on CD 19 i'm spotting! Arrggghh! Light and Brown. Gross but i've even got some brown stringy looking stuff in there. Sorry to gross anyone out. But it looks like sewing thread. lol. Never had this before November. part of me thinks that my body is Still trying to get straightened out since I Did have a lot of tramua to my uterus and all that, and another part is a little scared. I don't want to have to go back to the DR. Especailly not the one who almost killed me. But then that whole clinic gives me Cold Chills and I get almost physically sick just Thinking about going there.
I talked to a friend Leah who knows so much about natural progetsterone (sp) and I think I may get some as soon as i can . I've used Wild yam cream when I was TTC Sam. i really didn't think it did much for me. But then I was probably using it wrong. lol.
I'm just so tired of this and Billy is too *wink wink* He thinks i'm making excuses for not messing around with him. lol. Men!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home