Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Rain Rain Rain

Yep you get the idea lol. It's Raining Again. Weird but I was just complaining about 1 month ago about how dry it was. The lakes that we Love to go to in the spring and summer are down SO far it's scary! Boaters are having Accidents because the water is so low they are running into stumps and underwater hazards. Things that would have been so far underwater they wouldn't have been in the way are now wrecking boats! We love to go camping every year, for a week or just the weekend. Not to sure we're going to be able to do that this year though :( Gas is getting to high to drive very far. Arrgghh!
Ok I got off topic there lol. It's raining Cats and Dogs right now. It makes me want to get a Big bowl of popcorn and a blanket and curl up on the couch with a great movie and/Or good book. well since I don't have a good book right now lol it'll have to be a movie. It's a free Starz weekend on Dishnetwork! yeah! The only problem is finding a movie I like and that the kids can still see in case they come into the living room. We don't let them see bad violence and sex stuff. There is enough of that everywhere else! I wish I had the makings for some Soup. That would be great to go along with the movie, popcorn and blanket lol. Oh and a Bag of Frito-Lay BBQ sunflower Seeds. OMG I'm Addicted to those! Yum Yum Yum!! I eat them instead of getting into the junk food. Now to see what movies are coming on. That couch is calling me***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home