Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Home Today

Wow I can't believe that So far today i'm home. I"m Praying hard that I can Stay home all day. lol. It seems that even though i'm a SAHM i'm Never At home. lol. Monday was shelbies Kindergarten Screening and then yesterday shelbie had preschool, So today I have got to get that laundry done plus our Church is having a Big yard sale Saturday to raise money for Church camp. I'm putting some stuff in there too plus we'll probably go over and check it out and help some. Last year we found some great stuff there, For the kids and for selling on Ebay. I found The cutest pair of snow bib overalls there for $1.00 and sold them on Ebay for $13.00! Gotta Love that. I Do need to run down to my cousins tanning salon sometime today to pay her for tanning and run to the store but i'm holding off as long as I can. I just don't want to leave the house today. I'm just being a home body. Tomorrow shelbie has preschool again and then friday?? I substitute Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week for mrs. B. 1 st grade and then the Next week Mon, tues and wed for ms. J in Kindergarten. Wow! I'm going to be Busy!! But hey can't pass up the chance to work when I can. $60.00 a day is $60.00 I didn't have before. Those will probably be the last days I sub this year since School is out May 24th. I'm soo ready for Summer vacation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Busy busy! ya would be bored if you wenr't busy right? NOT!

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home