Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Great Sunday Kinda lol .

Wow Today has been Great. Well ok not great-great but pretty great. lol. I've got a Stinking Cold though. I think it's because of my allergies, my head is stuffed up and my chest is getting congested. I am coughing and i'm taking robutussin along with Tylenol sinus. I'm hoping it works. Tomorrow is Shelbies kindergarten screening @ 10:15 so i'm hoping I feel better by then. Oh and i'm using that wonderful smelling Vicks Vapo-rub on my chest at night. I Hate that smell but it works. I do have some musinex (sp) and I may start taking it. Billy has used it before and swears by it. So at least i've got some if I need it.
Today Billy has been home almost all day. Ok doesn't sound like to much but Billy is Rarely home all day. lol. He drives me crazy sometimes when he Does stay home. He's the kind of person who has to be doing Something all the time. He can not just sit and be still lol. So all day he's been outside, He's cleaned out his truck and put a truck box in his truck from his other truck and messed around outside all day. He's now at his cousins house. The kids wanted to go with Daddy but I told them No! I can't Stand his cousin. All he does is sit around all day and Drink and get Drunk! I can't Stand him!! So the kids are watching movies right now. I need to get started on Supper but I just do Not feel like it yet. Ahhh just to be lazy for awhile sounds so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home