Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What a Great Day at Church

We were back at church today and It was so great. We haven't been in about 3 weeks due to Sickies going around. I actually was finding it hard to go back. Why? Don't know.
But last night I told myself that I was Not going to let the old Devil keep me from going back. So this morning we got around and Sam did Not want to go. He wanted to stay home and watch TV. I can't Wait until we turn off our Dishnetwork! But after some grumbling he finally got his clothes on. We had a Wonderful service. My uncle Ed is the pastor there and so many of our family go there too. My parents included. Uncle Ed preached such a wonderful message and it really hit home with me. I left Church feeling so good and peaceful. I want this feeling to continue.
My mom wanted Sam to go with them to the Razorback baseball game so I said "yes" He was soo excited! He's never been to a "Real" baseball game before and i'm hoping he had fun. They should be home soon.
It is so great to feel so good today, Happy and peacful and not stressed and Sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home