Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, May 19, 2006

What a Great Day!

We had The best day today. Shhh don't tell the School but we let Sam skip school today to go fishing. ;) Sam and my FIL and I went fishing at a nearby lake. We were going to go tomorrow but it's soo crowded on the weekend and I talked to Billy about it last night and he agreed that it'd be ok to let sam go with us today. I wish Billy could have gone too but he was at work all day :( We had Chicken liver, Worms and Crawdads. The fishing started off really slow but then started picking up Big time! Sam caught his First Catfish today! He did So great reeling it in. my FIL caught 1 Kentucky bass and 2 Catfish and I ended up Catching The Biggest Catfish of them all! I am so proud lol. We ended up with 11 Fish! Now comes the yucky part of cleaning them. But then the Great part of Eatting them. YUM! I'm so glad that we got to go today, It was so great to be outside in the warm sunshine and no TVs etc.. The only bad thing was that we all got sunburned. Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home