Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Guess my Subbing Wasn't over for the Year after all.

I got a call this morning at 6:10 am. from the Sect there at the school asking me to substitute today. I immediatly said "Yes" lol. More money lol. It ended up only being 1/2 a day and oh my gosh it was Awsome! And EASY! From 8:00-8:25 they read a book! From 8:25- 8:35 we did a "Math meeting" basically talked about the day of the week month etc..
Then from around 8:35 - 10:? We watch a Movie! BABE! Then after that the kids wrote in their 2nd grade "Memory" books. Then we went to Art! Then the Teacher came and I left lol. Gotta LOVE a day like that!! Subbed 1/2 day for Mrs. Morgan! She's a super nice teacher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home