Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bored Bored Bored Bored!

Yep i'm bored! Some holiday weekend this has turned out to be! I have sat HERE in this house all weekend! Well other then a couple of hours yesterday when I ran to my Uncles and then to town to Subway and the store. Whoo hooo! really exciting there! @@
I don't know What I was expecting, but what ever it was it was not this. Billy is Yet again today in the Hay field. I k now I know it has to get done before it rains and it IS his best friend that he's helping but come on! He didn't get home till almost MIDNIGHT last night! the kids were in bed and I would have been there too except that I was up worrying about him! I couldnt' get him on his Cell and he'd called and told me that he was on his way home shortly but Nope here it was almost Midnight and he finally gets home! I kicked him in the shins for making me cry and worry about his sorry b utt! But he did bring home 3 H U G E boxes of ground beef, Elk meat, And chicken! OMG My f reezers are Full to busting! D always does this when he and Billy work together. He always loads billy up with stuff lol. I appreciate it alot but I just don't want him to think that we're going hungry or something. Heck you can just Look at Me and see that ain't happening! lol.
Billy told shelbie this morning that he had a suprise for tonight. She was sworn to secrecy not to tell till 3:00 pm. that's exactly 1 hour from now! I guessed what it was, Sleeping on outside all night on the trampoline. Fun for the kids but whoooppppeee for me @@
I guess i'm just short tempered today. It's hot in this house, I'm bored! and I want to do Something! Betcha $10.00 I get to set here alllll day today And tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Shelly you sound like you are in the same mood, I am this weekend. soooooo How was sleeping outside on the tramp? the girls always want to do that we just never have nor will I EVER! LOL Perhaps Chad would don't know. did you all end up in the middle on top of each other LOL

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home