Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Me and my Shadow

I don't know What is going on with Shelbie lately but omg she's about to drive me Nuts!
For about the last week she's been my constant shadow. Everywhere I go she's 1 step behind me. I don't know if she's just wanting my attention or what. And the Whining O M G she's not been this bad since she was 2! She's in this thing where she wants What SHE wants and Wants it NOW! And if she doesn't get it she will Whine your Ear off!
I took her to Town with me today. We stopped by a bunch of yard sales and I didn't find much. Shelbie did though lol. She wanted almost Every toy she saw! I Let her get a few that I knew that Both kids could play with , squirt guns and bubbles etc.. Now if she'll just share them with Sam. lol. That may be a fight. I was trying to find some clothes for the kids this fall. I did find Sam 3 Really nice Old navy Shirts for $1.00 each. can't beat that. lol.
I'm hoping that spending 1 on 1 time with my girl today will help her. Right now she's in her room playing, I hope it lasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Ah...gotta' love those whiny girlie stages! LOL...

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home