Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Grandma is in the Hospital.

They admitted my grandma to the hospital yesterday. Thursday she was having problems with her knee. She said it felt like she was losing control of it. So my Aunt took her to the Dr. He said that he found no real problems with it so she may have sprained it taking care of my grandpa. Well yesterday she was having a Lot more problems withit. So the DR told her to go to the hospital and they admitted her. they were afraid that she'd had a stroke. :( After MRI's CAT scans and Xrays Plus bunches of blood work they could find No signs of a stroke. Thank you God. But she has the Drs stumped now as to What could be wrong with her leg! One Dr said it may be a pinched nerve. Her left leg and foot are numb and tingly. She can move her leg but can't hardly move her foot at all. Scary! She's in great spirits though. I saw her last night at the hospital. I Hate seeing her there. :( I'm really close to my gran. She took care of me when my mom worked. when I was very small. Before I was in school. She's a country granny. Big breakfasts and big lunchs. EVen bigger suppers lol. I love her sooo much. God please watch over her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home