Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yard Sale went Great!

I am Totally Exhausted but the yard sale today went Great. We had a LOT of people come by and I sold almost Everything that I took out there. I am giving away a trash bag of clothes to the salvation army but they are pretty used clothes so I was pretty sure they wouldn't sell anyway, But I got them Out of our storage building LOL I sold the play house for $40.00, The Bunk bed for $30.00 and the stroller for $10.00. Oh and the Changing table for $10.00 Whoo Hoo! I ended up making about $145.00! Praise God.
I'm so tired though, I only got about 2 hours sleep last night. I just couldnt' sleep and then Both kids got in bed with us about 2:00 am! I'm hoping for an Early bed time for me tonight. *Yawn*

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Ok...now we are talking road trip!!!!!!!!!

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home