Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Called the School about my Application

Well I broke down this morning and called the school about my application that I put in for a job. I was Nervous! I hate doing things like that lol.
So I got ahold of the receptionest and she told me that the princapal hadn't done Anything about the applications yet. Arrgghh! Apparently she's out of town for 2 weeks in training! I'm just impatient about this! I want to know! well at least she hasn't made any decisions yet. That's good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I hate when that happens. What are you supposed to do if you get another job offer but it is not as good of a job as that one? Do you turn it down and hope to get the first job? Or do you take the job and quit if you get the first job. I hate when they do that!

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Well Jen it's the Only job i've applied for. It's the Only job open at the school. So if I don't get this then I'll Substitute again like I did last year, But i'll be able to Sub all the time this year w/ shelbie in school.

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I sure hope you get this job hon!

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

I hope you get the job.

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home