Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Update on Gramps

I went to see grandpa yesterday and he is doing a bit better. Thank you God. He was sleeping when I got there and after about 10 min or so the nurse came in with his meds and so we woke him up to take them and the Cafeteria lady came in with his lunch too. He woke up easily and was very coherant (sp) He even got up and sat on the edge of the bed to eat. He ate almost all of his lunch which was a Big change from the day before when he didn't eat Anything all day. My grandma had gone to eat lunch with my Aunt E and Aunt M and when they got back Grandma was Really suprised to see how much lunch grandpa had eatten. He's still really weak but the dr who Finally came in! Said that his chest Xrays were clear and that if he continued to improve that he'd get to come home Thursday! Praise God. I think that my grandma and my Mom thought that Grandpa wasn't going to be with us much longer. But he's So very stubborn. lol. I'm so thankful that he's feeling better. I can't wait to hear how he's doing today

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Thank God! I am so happy Shelly!

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home