Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back To school.

Well the kids went back to school yesterday. Finally lol. I was more then ready that's for sure. The kids on the other hand,, not so ready to go back. Shelbie tried to get outta going back by saying she was sick. but we got her in a better mood and by the time the bus came she was happy and ready to go. Sam was ready. I think he was getting bored being home with just us. lol. I was glad to have the house back to just Me too. I got a lot of things done around here which was nice. I'm Finally feeling better Thank God. I'm still coughing a bit but it's mostly just a dry cough. My ear is still a bit stuffed up but it's better too.
Today I mostly just stayed around here and cleaned house and vegged. I needed that for sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Back to school...got to love the peace and quiet LOL.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

ahhh my children go back monday,
don't over do it and get sick again!

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home