Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hate being sick!

Here I go again. Whine Whine Whine! Yep i'm whineing. I feel So rotten today and yesterday. My chest is so congested and hurts :( I'm coughing so bad and coughing up stuff. Y U C K! Thank God for musinex! I feel like it's helping or at least I hope it is. I can only take it 2 times a day though. So far the kids are being pretty good considering. Sam is Still playing about every game he got for Christmas and shelbie is Still addicted to her "Baby Alive" doll. I'm sick of changing it's diapers though! lol. The poopy diapers gross her out.
I'm drinking coffee like crazy and sucking on Cough drops. Oh and my sinuses are killing me. I Hate being sick!! I hate that my immune system is so down that i'm catching a lot of junk. So i'm drinking Airbornne stuff too. I'm praying it helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Hope you are feeling better already!

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

A tiny itty bit better but Praying I get a LOT better fast. I Hate being sick!!

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home