Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Shelbies Sick again and now I am too.

Dang it I hate being sick. Shelbie started a runny nose and cough friday and coughed all day yesterday. I gave her meds and Thank God she seems a Lot better today. Praise God. But last night late I got a Sore throat. Yuck! :( Today it hurts pretty bad when I swallow and aches all the time. I'm drinking coffee like crazy because it makes it feel better but then now i'm jittery from all the caffeine! catch 22 I guess lol. we didn't make it to Church this morning but i'm praying we can make it to the Christmas program later tonight. The kids are supposed to be in it and they are exchanging gifts. I don't know if Billy is going to try to make it or not. He's supposed to work tonight till 7:00 pm and the program starts at 6:00. So he May take off a bit early and be there. Not positive on that.
Good news is that Spot has gone away today so far! Thank God!! But feel to bad to take advantage of it with Billy. LOL Don't that bet all!
Oh well i'm just so glad it's gone.
Ok i'm off to gargle with some warm Salt water to see if it helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home