Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Shopping with Hubby

By Request LOL I'll blog about my outting with my wonderful and Very Hot DH. Well he went with me! Wow I know but he did. Lol and I didn't even have to drag him along. He Hates shopping. I mean he would rather have a broken arm or something then shop. but He went with me and we had The best time.
It was so nice to spend the day with him. he's So funny and makes me feel so good just being around him. We hit Toys R us first and found Sam a Radio controled flying thing. It's hard to describe because it's not an airplane but it's like a hover craft or somthing. lol. And we found shelbie the cutest dog that you can teach to do tricks. we looked around for the doll my mom wanted to get shelbie for Christmas but they were sold out. Come to find out ALL the stores in town are sold out of it. it's the Baby Alive doll. Very hot item this Christmas I guess. Then after waiting in line forever to check out we headed toward Walmart. Yuck. I really don't like Walmart. I would rather go to Target but Billy wanted to go to walmart. So on our way Billy said he was hungry and so was I so we headed toward resturant row. lol. Well we couldn't agree on where to go, Logans or Fudruckers or Olive garden. billy wanted Mcdonalds. but I vetoed that Fast. I hate mcdonalds. Yuck! Greasy. So we agreed finally on Smokey Bones. He'd heard it was really good. It was So pretty in there! very rustic with a log cabin feel and look. Very cool! we both ordered the combo platter with BBQ. It was ok. well actually i'd give it a Really good but I guess we were both expecting GREAT food like Billy had heard. i'd go back but i'd order something differant. And OMG only for a Very special occasion. it was Expensive! Over $31.00 for us! Way more then i'd like to pay that's for sure. After we ate we hit Walmart. I got more shopping done and Billy picked up a few hunting things. LOL he can't pass hunting stuff without buying something. Ha ha. we didn't stay in town to long because my mom/Dad had the kids but we had So much fun. I wish we'd do that more often. Even if it's not shopping. just spending the day together. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Sound like a very nice Date!

7:08 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks sweetie. It was Wonderful!

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home