Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Now Sams sick.

Sam got up this morning to get ready for school and had a bad sore throat. Poor kiddo. I looked at it and it's Really Red and spotted. Just like when he's got strep. So I started him on Meds today. I feel so bad for him. He wanted to go to school, which is amazing lol and great but he was running a slight fever and didn't want him at school feeling so bad. Shelbie had to ride the bus by herself today and Cried and cried. I felt like THE worst mommy ever to make her go. But She has to learn to do things for herself. She's so dependant on Sam to take her to her room and she Knows how to get there. It's Easy to find. it's a small school. lol. I'm praying all morning that she's ok and stopped crying by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home