Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I broke my Toe

Graceful me was walking in the living room in my socks and I kicked the stupid recliner. OMG that hurt soo bad! I knew i'd broke it right away due to the sicking Snap I heard when it happened. At first my toe was green and now it's Black. I got home from town and helping my FIL and took my shoes off and now i'm not sure i'll be able to put them back on. It hurts to walk. Man I hope it heals fast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I sure do hope it feels better rather quickly.

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Owey! I broke mine about a year ago and I had no clue a toe could hurt so bad. I hope you get some relief soon. ((Lots of hugs being sent your way))

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh man, Shelly! Hope it feels better soon!!

6:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home