Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just for my records TMI

Just wanted to document this crap in case I need it someday. I had a bit of spotting yesterday and some cm. Brown of course what else! *rolleyes* Today i've had a itty bitty tiny bit of spotting when I wipe. AF is Still AWOL. I keep feeling like she'll be here any second but Nope! I still have no idea what the hell is going on w/ my body. And I wish I had the $$ to get into see my Ob/Gyn. guess that'll have to wait as usual. Oh well. Most people want AF to go away. Guess i'm weird. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I so understand your wantting it to come. I hope it comes soon you sure do tno need one more thing to worry about!
(BIG HUG SENT YOUR WAY)

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

What the hell is going on with her? I mean it is REALLY not funny anymore. When was the last time she showed?

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home