Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm not taking the job

Well after a Lot of prayer and thinking about it none stop. I've decided Not to take the receptionest job. mainly because Everytime I think about it I get a knot in my stomach. And I keep feeling like this is not what God wants for me to do. It's hard to put in words but this is just how I feel. I know that the Perfect job is out there for me but this is not it. I've worked as a receptionest before and looking back i remember how Stressful and hard it was and how high pressure and stress and I don't want that again. no one is going to understand. Billy will but my mom will Not! Oh well it's not her life. I applied to sub at another school today so that I pray that I will have 2 differant school systems calling me. I'm praying that means more work. I know it'll all work out. God is with me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

if your gut tells you it is not right...trust it!

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I am glad that you let God tell you inside of jumping the gun, Good work! He will bless you plenty from this choice

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks Girls.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

Do whatever feels right. Trust yourself

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home