Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Put ad in the Newspaper. Boat for sale

Billy has had this Flatbottom boat for a few years now. He actually got it as payment on a side job he was doing w/ a friend of his. It's a nice boat but we've Never used it. Some friends of ours used it once and that's the only time it's ever been used. So I told billy awhile back that if We weren't going to use it then I wanted to sell it and get rid of the thing. It's just sitting out there on risers in the side yard. So I put an Add in our local star shopper, Kinda like a penny saver thing. It went in today so i'm nervous to see if we get any calls on it. I'm praying we can sell it asap. It cost almost $1,000 and we only want $500.00 So maybe (Please God) there is someone out there who'll want it.
come on phone Ring! lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

RING PHONE RING!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

when they call, can you ask them if you can trade the boat for a baby? I will pay for the boat myself LOL...

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

crap...you are probably going to be lynched now that I posted that comment

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Nah Jen. If I could do that Sweetie i'd do it in a Heart beat for you!!!!!!!

6:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home