Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ok is my Body Screwed up again or What? TMI

I don't know What is going on. Ever since we lost Zach and I started getting AF again she's been pretty much right on time. Which is Very unusual. I used to go month without her and then she'd show her ugly head. But now she's MIA and I don't know what is going on. AF was due July 26th give or take a day. But nope she's not here. I did spot a tiny amount one day but that was It! I hate to think that my body is screwing up again.
I broke down last week and took a Pregnancy test but it was Neg. I Really didn't figure I was preg due to the fact I only have 1 ovary and we used protection. But still No AF. Arrgghh! I know most women would love for AF to stay away but Man I want her here! NOw!

5 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I know what you mean < I use to get af every 2 months but since A the two times I have had it it was 2 month in a row right on the dot of 30 days weird. but nice to know when to expect it.

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

I'm jealous LOL. AF is Still missing!!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Maybe you should test again???? That sounds suspicious to me :)

6:38 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

I'm sorry, it's probably stress, it'll screw things up.

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Jen (EC) Bite your Tongue! lol. It's probably just stress. Or just my body deciding to go back to the screwed up way it was before.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home