Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Had myself a Little Hissy Fit

Last night as I was adding up the Check book I found out that Billys Paycheck wasn't Nearly what I had thought it was. It was Only $140.00 for the Whole week! I was just sick. So I threw me a little fit. I threw things and yelled and stomped around. Poor Billy was just looking at me like i'd lost it. He didn't say a word, just let me get it out. I told him that I Know that God will provide for us. I just needed to let it out a little and have me a little hissy fit. I did feel better afterwards.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are having money issues too. I hate it! I hope you are able to figure things out.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Shelly you know I feel for you, I so wish I could help you out. HMMM I have really come to the idea I need to get rich! LOL

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks Brid and Jen.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home