Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Didn't Get the job. But I feel better today

I have to admit that yesterday when I found out that they gave the job to someone else and I didn't even Get an interview I was really upset. But then I stopped and thought about it. I asked God to let his will be done when I applied for the job. And His Will was done so why was I so upset? I felt ashamed of myself. I asked God to take over and then I was upset when he did. That's not right. So I started looking for the Good in not getting that job. I did find some. If ( Big if) I sub Everyday I will actually make MORE money subbing then if I was working F/T And if I need to take the kids to the Dr or whatever I can just tell the Sect I can't Sub that day. Or if Shelbies class is having a party or field trip I can go. I'm actually Happy about that! Plus I can help out in her class if/ when they need it. Of course my First priority will be to Substitute to make some Money. But it'll be nice to just be able to tell them no when I can. I'm looking forward to the first few days/Week or so of school having the house to myself! Whhooooo Hoooooo! *giggle*

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I think that sounds like a perfect job!

6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home