Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Well it happened

Billy came home last night and told me that they were closing the plant next week. And that it's supposed to be just 1 week. But they were/ Are having a meeting w/ the managment today to find out more. I have to admit that I had a bit of a melt down last night. I was just so scared and upset and Mad! Very mad! BIlly is such a hard working and dedicated guy. he works hard everyday and doesn't do things half ass. So this pisses me off so badly that the management is treating everyone especailly Billy this way. It's just poor management! I'm trying So hard not to worry about money. His pay check was only $142.00 this week! And friday he won't get a check at all! NOTHING!! And because the plant will be closed he won't get a Check then either! I want to go Postal on them! I want Billy to find a new job So bad.
Please God help me to keep the faith that everything will be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home