Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Big Meeting * Ya Right!

I'm so Pissed! Here we thought that because the Big wig of the co Billy works for was coming down that finally Something would get done. That Finally they would tell everyone What was Really going on. well you know what? The Ass did come down But all he did was tell Everyone what they already knew! Yeah went over the same sh*t as before. He told em' the the copper market is down right now. (Duh!) and that everyone in the copper business is hurting. (another Duh!) But that they are working on getting a new line of pipes going and they want to do it asap because there is only 1 other company out there that does it. *whatever!* But things are going to keep being hard on everyone for at Least the next couple of months. Arrgghhhhhhh! WE Knew all this before!
I had an anxiety attack last night after Billy telling me all this. My first one ever. Billy wants to stick w/. his job for now. DAMN IT!! God forgive me. I will support my husband 100% but I wish to God he would apply at the Gas co.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Shelly, I'm so sorry sweety! Still praying for you guys

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

crap. I am sorry hon.

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

darn't it I am sorry, I so wish Billy would apply for this other job as well. I will be praying for you guys

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home