Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I HATE Being Sick

Well now that the kids are better (Thank God) I am now Sick. :(
My head is so stuffed up and my sinuses are Killing me. Plus I've got Chills and body aches and i'm coughing like crazy. I feel like death warmed over. Not fun.
I've got So much to do around here today and no energy to do it. I did get the dishes done though so i'm counting that as an accomplishment lol. I Need to do laundry but my head hurts so bad I just want to lay down. I may just do that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Lay down take some time to heal

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Feel better hon. You need to be pampered right now. Wish I could come take care of the kiddos for you while you rest.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks girls. I do feel better today. Thank God

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home