Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, September 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBIE

My baby girl is 6 years old today. Where did the years go?
It seems like yesterday that she was a chubby cheeked baby with big ole' brown eyes and curly hair. People would stop me in stores and ohh and ahh over her. today she's a sassy, smart and beautiful 6 year old. Her favorite things in the world are Care bears, bratz dolls and Any kind of stuffed animals. Oh and coloring books, and crafts stuff that she has to do with her grandma because mommy is Very craft challenged LOL I always dreamed of having a daughter and God blessed me with the very best one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBIE! Mommy Loves you so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I hope she had a wonderfully blessed birthday

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home