Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a reminder to me of How God provides

This month we have Truck insurance due And a 125.oo Elect bill due! I was so worried because we're Broke! I told Billy that we Could pay those bills Now but then we'd have about $60.00 to our name. He told me to go ahead and pay them because they Have to be paid and at least we'd have some $$ in the bank. I was pretty worried about it because How can we buy groceries And Gas on $60.00? You can't! Then later that night at around 9:30 my Uncle called and Asked us to Mow the church yard and cemetary agian! Praise God!! That is $245.00! Whoo hooo! I'm so Thankful. God shows me over and over that he meets our needs and Provides.
Thank you God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Girl...I know all about money worries these days. Tell your uncle that I will mow something LOL.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I do love the way God always is there.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

LOL Jen(EC) I'd tell him but it'd be a Longgg way to fly just to mow LOL

YOu are So right Jen(Veggiemom) He shows me over and over. And i'm So Thankful

12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home