Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Just for my records again. TMIl

I just Love these entries *note the scarcasm* Had more spotting yesterday. Dark brown mostly but some reddish color too. Yuck! I'm Soo tired of this crap! I just want my Stupid freaking AF to get here! Almost 4 months late now. Arrgghh

I made my Yearly check up appt today too. I'm going back to my old Ob/Gyn I Love. He's the Dr who delievered Sam and shelbie and he's great! My appt is Feb 15th at 9:00 AM. It's going to cost me a Small fortune to go though because our Shitty insurance doesnt' have him on the PPO.

5 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I was just thinking I should make some sort of appt like that as well, I just think the cost would be crazy with out insurance.

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

They told me today when I made the appt that it would cost around... Get this.... $150.00!!! Acckkkk!

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

We do not have insurance right now either and I had no clue it would cost that much!! Man sure wish I had gone in befrore the insurance was gone.I hope your visit goes well.

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I just hope that you get some answers now. Enough is enough with AF being so out of whack!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

God that's outrageous! Sorry for all this AF crap

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home