Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Parent Teacher Conferances tonight

The kids are out of school today due to Parent/Teacher conferances. I wish they would have done this on a Friday but oh well. lol. Shelbies conferance is tonight at 5:15 and Sams sometime after. His grade doesn't have a set time to come and see the teacher. you just have to go and get worked in. I'm pretty sure Sams doing really good. The only thing I kinda worry about w/ shelbie is her Speech. I saw the speech Teacher at school last week and she said that shelbies teacher was a bit concerned about shelbies speech. She has trouble saying her S's and F's so FISH comes out SISH and S's come out like instead of shelbie it's Selbie. we've been trying to work w/ her on it but she's stubborn. lol. I'll blog about the conferances probably tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home