Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

AF!!! (TMI!)

I do believe that AF is here! Whooo Hooo! Thursday night late I started getting Red spotting this time. Yah baby! Then yesterday it's Still red and quite a bit more. It's not heavy like I usually is/Was but i'll take what I can get. Maybe as the day goes on it'll get heavier. I Wanted AF here soo bad and I called and got a Presp for provera to get her ass here but I didn't get it filled yet. I Was going to start it tomorrow because tonight is the halloween party! Arrgghh! of course it Would have to be AF on the party night! Oh well. I guess the progesterone worked! Whoo hooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

That is awesome! I hope she stops screwing around now and gets back on track!

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home