Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fantastic Halloween Party!

We had The best time last night at our friends Halloween party. This was the 3rd year for it and it was so much fun! Well other then the hangover I had this morning LOL I felt bad for shelly because she had went to So much trouble decorating and making the party look so great and we were the Only friends that showed up. It was us, scott & shelly, shellys mom & step Dad and her Aunt and Uncle. That's it! the last 2 years were Huge parties with Lots and lots of people and this year was kinda a bomb but it was still so much fun. It was a Western theme and we had lots of "western' food like beef stew etc.. Lots of beer lol. whiskey and you name it. we build a big fire out in the yard and sat around and drank and talked and Laughed so much mine and shellys stomachs were Killing us. I don't think i've laughed that much in a Long long time. It was just what I needed. The kids spent the night w/ my parents and they took them to church w/ them this morning. I need to call and see if they are home yet. lol we ended up spending the night at our friends house. No drinking and driving here! I don't remember falling asleep lol. I DO remember billy falling into bed and snoring away. Man he can Snore! lol All I do know is that it was so much fun and I needed a night that that terribly! It felt so great to just sit around and talk and laugh and not worry or get anxious about stuff. I hope we do it again soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I so glad you had such a great time!

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Me too girls. Billy and I said that we need to get away from the house more often. lol.

6:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home