Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Spots at it again. TMI!

Damn it i'm So sick of this shit! AF ended just fine and then Bam! about 4-5 days after that here's that Stupid spot again! very dark brown in color and a day or 2 later I still have spot plus what looks like mixed with ewcm included. nasty and it's driving me nuts! my one and only ovary is bothering me too. Not pain as much as just an ache. hard to explain. i'm just sick of my body being screwed up! I know I need to see my Dr but it's so hard to get in to him and it costs So much. If I go to my old gyn I have to pay completly out of pocket. A regular check up is over $150.00! I can't afford that now at all. I could go to my regular general practioner dr but.. I'll admit it.. i'm scared! Scared that there is something really wrong with me. I know I need to know. but it's so terrifying. I wish I could use BC pills but due to clots i've had in my ankle before it's not wise for me to. I'm using the progesterone cream and today spot is very light. It's never really heavy. One time it was a Bit heavier then before but then went backt o light. I just wish my body would be normal. Whatever that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home