Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Spot Don't read if you don't want TMI

Well spot if back again. I'm so freaking Sick of this Shit. The last 2 days it's been pink and very vrey light. only when I wipe. But now too due to the Fucking Antibotics I have a Wonderful Yeast infection! ARRGGHH! I can't seem to win lately. I'm Tired of this. So incredibly tired of it. Why does my body Have to keep screwing up on me? Thank God we're Not TTC because if we were we'd be screwed big time. I have no idea what is going on with the spotting. It scares me some too. I need to get into the Dr. I know. It's just a matter of $$ right now. Isn't it always?

Well we're off soon to go to my Grandparents house for Christmas dinner. I Love being there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home