Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feeling a bit better today

And I Thank God that I am. The Swelled feeling in my throat is just about all gone and I can now swollow without feeling like i've got something stuck in my throat. My throat is Still really sore but i'm dealing with that. Gargling lots of warm salt water helps too. Plus drinking Coffee lol. But then I get jittery from the caffeine. I'm so glad I do feel better because Shelbies Christmas party is today at 1:30pm. I Really wanted to go and Shelbie REALLY Wants me to go. lol. It should be fun and I need to remember my camera to take with me. :) I got an Email from Sams teacher yesterday Thanking me for the gift we gave her. She's such a Sweetie. She's young and just got engaged. I really like her for Sams teacher. I hope that Shelbies teacher likes Her gift today too. I have to remember to run by the Grocery store and pick up Cookies for the party. And some stuff for the kids lunchs the rest of the week. Today is their last day until Jan 4th Or 5th. Should be a Fun but Longgggg holdiday LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I just got all caught up on your blog!! how scary, not to be able to feel like you are breathing right, thats just a horriable feeling.
I am glad that the meds are working. and you are feeling better. LOve ya hon

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home